Brent M Winning
Brent is a planning and project management professional with over thirty years’ experience in the construction and property development industries.
Brent has successfully completed a diverse range of residential, commercial, retail, industrial, institutional, heritage and extractive/waste projects, with a proven track record of managing complex development proposals through the design and statutory approvals stages.
Brent specialises in project managing sub-consulting teams to achieve the client’s brief in developing property for maximum yield whilst maintaining acceptable environmental and urban planning outcomes.
- Brent’s accomplishments include:
- Registered Planner (RPIA).
- Graduate Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning – University of New England.
- Bachelor of Building (Hons. Class 1) – Western Sydney University
- Chartered Builder.
- Licenced Real Estate agent.
- A member of the Planning Institute of Australia and the Australian Institute of Building.
With a background in Natural Resources and Urban Planning, Louise has developed a cross-disciplinary profile which assists our clients through the many planning aspects.
Louise has gained experience in the preparation of Statements of Environmental Effects, basic planning feasibility advice, assisting due diligence research and advice, and assisting in submissions on strategic planning matters.
Her Scandinavian background brings new and fresh perspectives to our various projects and her cross-disciplinary skillset has enabled her to work on a large spectrum of planning projects.
She is an urbanist, with a strong focus on sustainable and environmental planning outcomes.
Louise’s accomplishments include:
- Member of PIA (Planning Institute of Australia)
- Master of Urban Planning & Environment – RMIT, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Natural Resources – Nature Management – University of Copenhagen